I would like to invite you to an event on Wednesday, August 29, 2007 at 7 pm for one hour.
I will be holding a free demo/try-out session for all ladies curious about bellydance and upcoming classes beginning September 12th, 2007. You can try bellydance for FREE in a 20 minute class to see if you wish to join us for the upcoming semester.
Belly dance is a unique dance form that encourages women of all shapes, sizes and fitness levels to express their feminine side and reveal their inner Goddess. Take time out for you and shimmy your stress away in an empowering atmosphere! Come try-out bellydance for FREE at our August 29th event.
- Where: 357 Wilmont Street at 7 pm (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Parking: Free street parking is available on Wilmont but please note that it is a residential area and we would like to keep our good standing with the neighborhood so I would encourage you to not block laneways, thank you.
- What you need: A willingness to have fun, an open mind and water.
- What to wear: Comfortable clothes and breatheable shoes such as athletic wear or dance slippers.
- The evenings event: I will be doing a short demo followed by a bit of history to share with you some background (I promise not to bore you and keep it fun). Once done, the floor is yours for a 20 minute FREE class. If you wish to join us for the upcoming semester, friends and volunteers will be on hand to register you for the fall semester in one of three classes offered.
- Bronze Beginner's Level 1
- Beginner's Veil
- Bronze Beginner's Level 2
Many register for both Bronze Beginner's Level 1 and Beginner's veils and we are offering reduced rates for this combination. If you have any questions, please contact me and I will be happy to answer any concerns.
I look forward to seeing you there.